Essential Promotional Marketing Tools for Essential Businesses
Social distancing and stay at home are important messages right now. But people still need to eat, take medicines, keep their cars functional, and do other critical things. And if you operate an “essential business” you need to make people aware that you are open to serve them. Today I’d like to highlight an incredibly valuable deal (find out more about unheard of 5th column pricing with NO set-up fees below) on a couple of the best promotional items to help you do that.
These two promotional marketing items, in particular, will draw the kind of attention that will benefit both your business and the customers you serve. Want a few examples?
- Let passing drivers know they can get that oil change or needed repair at your shop right now.
- Show grateful neighbors and passers-by that they can still enjoy your delicious foods on a carry-out basis
- With home maintenance more important than ever, remind them that the tools and materials they need can be obtained at your hardware store or home center.
During this time, it’s important to maintain your connections with current customers. It also represents an opportunity to build new relationships with people desperate to find what you have to offer.
Attracting Attention–and Customers–to Your Business
Time to get to the items. This is a remarkable deal, good only through June 30.
10-foot Customized Tents
Provides a vibrant and visible focal point for your business, and an ideal spot for curbside pickup. You get full-bleed dye sublimation with this special 5th column pricing! Canopy is durable dye-sublimated weather-resistant polyester, so it offers protection from the sun and rain. And its 10’x 10’ footprint is hard to miss, so it commands attention and draws customers. Here are just a few of its many features:
- Convenience features like a crank-up canopy, legs with push-button height adjustment and easy-guide tent feet
- Durability features like 1 mm steel frame with powder-coated finish and ABS nylon joints
- Full-color imprint available on eight stock canopy colors
- *Includes one-year canopy and soft-case warranty*.
* 1-Year canopy and soft case warranty – Standard warranty is a parts and labor warranty which warrants product against defects in material and workmanship. It does not cover damage due to accidents, abuse, or normal wear and tear. Products found to be defective will be replaced or repaired at factory’s discretion.
One-sided Razor Flags
If these flags could talk, they’d be shouting “Here I am!” But they do it even without talking. These bold and bright razor (or “feather”) flags wave above the crowd to help new customers find you, and let loyal customers know you are open and ready to serve them. Single-sided flags show reverse image through the back, so they grab attention on both sides. Available in 7.5’, 10.5’ and 15’ heights, for both indoor and outdoor use. Here are just a few other features:
- Artwork is dye-sublimated on super poly knit fabric
- Poles feature channeled carbon composite overlay with double-reinforced carbon fiber ends for strength and flexibility
- Choice of spike or steel cross base (fill with water to keep unit weighted down)
- Includes 90-day product warranty*
* 90-Day Product Warranty – Standard warranty is a parts and labor warranty which warrants product against defects in material and workmanship. It does not cover damage due to accidents, abuse or normal wear and tear. Products found to be defective will be replaced or repaired at factory’s discretion.
Take advantage of these incredible deals on two items that restaurants and other critical businesses need now during the COVID-19 disruption. You get 5th column pricing and NO set-up fees on 10’ full-bleed dye sublimation tents and dye-sublimated one-sided razor flags. The right promotional products at the right time.
The “Signs” of a Trusted Partner
During our nearly 100 years of helping businesses thrive, Superior has earned a reputation for coming through in all kinds of circumstances. And that’s not “old” news. A couple of weeks ago, we were mentioned in one of the Michigan Governor Whitmer’s news conferences for our response to COVID-19 with our supply chain services. And we just earned our fourth consecutive Best of Print and Digital award, based solely on the reviews our customers have given us. And our ISO certification is another reason for trust in trying times.
For more information on this incredible deal on these timely promotional marketing items, contact us and mention this blog post. But remember this offer ends on June 30. And the sooner these attention-grabbers find their way to your business, the sooner customers will do the same.